View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default for the moment

I have checked everything on the back end of our s/w and don't see any issues. I sent myself an email through our system, a little while ago, and it never came through. It would be wise to only use PMs or get each others private emails and send them that way as of right now. Again, my apologies for issues. There just isn't anything I am seeing that would prevent the emails from going through. I wish there was so I could fix it. I guess too there is a small chance it is the hosting company playing with the settings as they try to convert us to our own server. The email messages from the hosting company are perplexing to Brian and I as we go through that process. Maybe they have changed something and it will be fixed when the migration is done? Peter Spaeth can testify to a few emails that have been sent as he was inadvertently copied. My messages to them haven't been very nice. best regards

Chirs- I was typing my message as you posted yours....and was in the message for several minutes.....We are in agreement.

because of the importance of this topic I am "sticking" this thread for now.....

Last edited by Leon; 04-08-2012 at 10:02 AM.