Thread: Sales Tax?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 06:07 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pencil1974 View Post
Yep alright I'm going to pay all taxes from here on out... just because you guys said too. Now I feel bad for all those years I'm sure I've under paid. So just please disregard any mention of fraud, evading paying taxes, because I've seen the light my friends.

Also pretty sure I'm not getting audited for an opinion on a baseball card board. I know we all want to believe we are more important than what we are but got to say it will never happen because of our thread here. I know stranger things have happened, but lets get real shall we?
Can I give you some free advice? Compounding the suggestion you're going to break the law with stubborn stupidity doesn't make you bullet-proof. All it takes is one person on this board to contact the IRS and tell them that you buy and sell cards and don't pay capital gains or sales tax and there is a decent chance you get audited -- which is like having a tooth pulled through your ass. But you know better because of your vast experience in dealing with Revenue Agents.