View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 10:19 AM
Al

Default Now Open - Love of the Game Auctions' Summer 2018 Auction

Hi Everyone!

Just a note to let you all know that the LOTG Summer auction is open for bidding, and it's probably the best auction we've done yet.

Highlights include:

• Don Zimmer's 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers World Series Ring

• Gil Hodges' 1959 Rawlings Gold Glove Award

• A July 1914 RPPC featuring Babe Ruth pitching at Fenway - the earliest known photo of Ruth in a major league game

• A stunning T206 Cobb "Bat Off" graded SGC NM 84

• The contents of one of Walter Johnson's personal scrapbook & photo albums

• An amazing 1944 multi-signed baseball from Connie Mack's golden jubilee, with Babe Ruth and Honus Wagner on the same panel

• A fantastic selection of Type 1 photos

• Our largest-ever selection of tickets and passes, including a host of World Series "Deciding Game" stubs, All-Star games, and milestone events.

• The coolest thing I've ever seen - a lifetime pass given to astronaut Dick Gordon at the opening of the Houston Astrodome

• A large group of T206 print freaks - scraps, miscuts, and ghosts, including an awesome Addie Joss

We're so proud of this one and there are so many things I want to point you to, instead I'll just suggest you blow off your lunch hour and take a look.

We know there are some descriptions missing - I'm in the process of getting them up, but we wanted to get this auction open!

Thanks,
-Al

Last edited by Al C.risafulli; 07-26-2018 at 10:55 AM.