View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 09:48 AM

Default Because Neither my Wife Nor My Friends Care/Understand

So I am over-the-moon to have assembled the rare-back run in the picture below. It took time, tenacity, and a bunch of money, but now that I have the Brown OM and Brown Lenox, the BL 460 and BL350, a Drum and Uzit, and a blank back (not shown), I now have the ability to have every T206 back there is (lets assume Cobb back does not count). I doubt there are many people out there who have a Brown OM and a Brown Lenox, let alone a BL 460 and a Drum + Uzit. I think I deserve a parade! At worst, I think its very cool and would love the people closest to me to acknowledge this and understand what it means to me. But, of course, they dont care and think I am an idiot for spending so much time and money on cardboard pictures. And, thats why I love Net54 -- I can share with at least some people who will care and validate.

Ok card-collecting family, lets see something in your collection that you are very proud of, but that the people around you just dont understand or care about. And, Happy Thanksgiving!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg T206 Rare Backs.jpg (36.7 KB, 813 views)