Thread: Goldin Auctions
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 12:58 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default let's get this straight now :)

I feel like Lichtman (hi Jeff) fighting with an amateur here .

Here is my first pm to you yesterday....and your reply, so no, you didn't have your name there or we were just making this PM stuff up?

"Yesterday, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Hi there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
Hi there
I have no issue with you stating your opinion about Goldin. That said, per the rules (at the top of every page), you need to have your full name by your post. thanks much....LL

Will do, Leon. (your response)

I then told you in the next PM that I wasn't editing it deleting it or anything else....Nadda. So why you want to ask about me letting the thread go is sort of redundant. Do I need to go pull up that PM too? Don't make me ....

If your first (or any) post was a fact or fiction, it doesn't matter....to me it was an opinion. And even a fact is going to have to have a name next to it, as it always has. I will admit we probably need to more clear on that. It hasn't been an issue before.

Ken (hi Ken) contacted me and it was no big deal. Not a tough spot for me. He was ok....and he is a valued advertiser as all or our advertisers are.

Uh, if you read this board you can't possibly not know things get aired out every single day around here. So saying things need to get aired out is like saying the News needs to report the news.

As for my signature, your quote didn't capture it. It is, and has always been in my signature line of every post I have ever made, thank you.