View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
You're right. My mistake. You said it was a "bunch of crap." So, let me rephrase my question. Is a law that is intended to protect children by requiring that their parent / caregiver notify the authorities of a child’s death or disappearance in a timely manner really a bunch of crap? Is a law that prohibits a parent or family member from profiting from their child’s death really a bunch of crap?
Nice

Maybe I spend too much time reading comments on Yahoo News. That's the first place I heard about it, so it was only natural.

Whatever, I said I wouldn't argue. At least in my opinion, the law has been propelled by people who do not agree with the verdict. My point is that there are already laws for this. They may not be as to the point or as strict, but they are laws. So if I disagree with the law, the only possible opinion I can have is it's a "bunch of crap" from people who are....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
It seems like this "Caylee's Law" is just a bunch of crap from people who are too ignorant to understand that without solid proof she cannot be convicted. And too ignorant to see that in some cases "Caylee's Law" cannot be enforced.
We're entitled to our opinions. I may think it's a "bunch of crap" and you may agree with it. Is this a problem?

If it is a problem, then you win the argument, okay? I said I'd stop so that's what I will do.

Last edited by Brendan; 07-08-2011 at 10:44 PM.