View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 09:25 PM
Kenny Cole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I didn't say that. I said it is a cesspool. I am more talking about the way that place is moderated. I would guess most over there Are GOOD people. But as I said there are a lot of trolls too. And they get protected. That isn't good in my book but I guess it is yours. We can agree to disagree. BTW what I specifically said is that the troll saying I was selling drugs to kids is protected. If I wanted to pursue it I would sue the venue for that information and go after them in court. But I am not wasting my time I just left over there... I am sure you would be ok with some troll saying that unfounded crap about you, right?
Leon,

I agree that posting names is a good thing. And I always do it, as you know.
I am also good with people outing fraudsters, particularly if, as there has been, before and after pics are posted that are pretty damning. In that specific instance, I am beyond OK with that even if they don't post names. Would I prefer that they did? certainly. But the evidence is rather compelling irrespective of that. If the authorities decide to take action, they will get those identities, I promise.

I am also good with the initial question Peter asked of Bobby. If you go read the thread, it is pretty clear that the CU reveal that was posted on Blowout indicated that Bobby posted under a, shall we say, assumed name, denied that it was him, and got caught based on previous posts where he had actually posted and identified himself under that same assumed name. It was really quite comical IMO.. I don't think there is anything wrong with calling him out for that either, because that was BS. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on that.