View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 09:11 AM
Michael

You know Paul, if you didn't post such stupid, ignorant, wrong statements, I wouldn't need to respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
"Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day."
(1) You don't care about people's deaths. 369,000 covid deaths, to date, and your response, "Who cares?" Right? I doubt you actually care about the deaths attributed to cigarette smoking.

(2) Covid deaths/smoking deaths. Apples/oranges. Smoking is a choice. If you want to take the risk and eventually die from smoking cigarettes, that is YOUR choice. How do you minimize deaths to secondhand smoke? Prevent smoking in public places, that is the law in many parts of this country. DESPITE the objections of "personal freedom" and "government overreach" from a certain group of people.

Quote:
Thread was about the vaccine, quit hijacking it with Covid could have been prevented. Look at every country in the world, nobody prevented it.
Who said anything about preventing covid? I talked about preventing deaths due to covid. Isn't that what others in this thread are talking about? I mean, nobody is talking about other things, such as deaths from cigarette smoking, right? Oh, yeah, never mind.

Quote:
This is my last comment on this
Great! Now I won't feel compelled to respond to your myopic view on the subject.