View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 12:58 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Fair enough. I just think that PSA is delaying the inevitable by not contacting those with outed cards (and others in the submissions). Whether that is cool with the Securities and Exchange Commission, I have no idea.

Many of the ideas I sent to Steve were implemented; did he or his other advisers come up with the same ideas before me? I don't know. I am disappointed he never disavowed publicly Brent's "Marketplace Tenets." Steve asked for people to email him when he took over the reins on how to improve their service and business: I took him up on that.

I don't want to see them go out of business, but I do want them to fess up for their part in this whole mess. They already own the fiscal liability via their Grade Guarantee; can't see why they aren't willing to take their lumps and move on. Don't take their lumps, this gets rehashed weekly til the end of time.

Honest Joe O is still using the "Never Get Cheated" tagline at the bottom of his articles, despite continuing to allow card doctors to submit through them for 15 years. That just smacks of "this will all go away if we ignore it...", don't put it on our website or email list or contact our stakeholders (registry set collectors and investors). Completely disingenuous to me.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.