Thread: Leon- Help?!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Default Leon- Help?!

Posted By: John S

Jeff,

My apologies for the grammar error. My post was not hostile. Jim's cause is valid but has been exhausted in this forum. I have stated this in other threads. What has become extremely tiresome are the defensive personal attacks levied by many on both sides of this issue (and if someone could tell what exactly the issue is it would be appreciated, because it has to be more than baseball cards to warrant some of the negative comments that I have been reading). If anyone feels the need to personally insult an individual that is posting their opinion they need to examine their motives. Probably repeating the phrase "They are only baseball cards" or "I come here to relax and blow off some steam" five times before typing would be an excellent idea.

Again, I respect the opinions and concerns of all that post unless they are prefaced with insults and defensive behavior. Jim has been very gracious as he has come under strong criticism as of late. I don't agree with his angle but that does not mean that I am correct and he is wrong.

Back to the cards.