View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
Really well said Lance! As a long time eBay seller, I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Jeff

Please note. I kept the Robinson photos. I never make anyone eat shipping either. I also make sure to cancel the transaction so no one loses fees. No one gets hurt. Great post though. Still not sure why people take this "hobby" so serious. People have been responding to this thread like I murdered someone. I won't ask for help anymore. Just know that you guys lost a passionate collector who eventually would have been a great contributor. I've been on here for a while now and you guys seem to have a habit of pushing newbies away. Great job. You guys honestly took all the fun out of this if I'm being honest. I have constantly felt like I had something to prove on here to everyone minus a few good people. I felt like I had to carefully word everything as to not seem this way or that way and get lectured. Good luck. To those of you who I have dealt with, thanks and always feel free to email me with any Jackie items and I'll do the same for you when I come across things you could use.