View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Bill Gregory

Hello, Robert. First of all, welcome to the forum!

What do the population reports show for this card? How many in total have been graded by PSA?

Have you checked Ebay's history for the card in question? If you can't find any recent examples of this particular card selling, you have a few options. Basically, you can try to establish the market for the card. Look to see if there are any other similar cards to yours, and see what they might have sold for. Barring that, if you're absolutely set on selling the card, you might start an auction for the card with a reserve figure that you feel comfortable with. Or, you could put a high BIN on the card, and see what kind of offers come in. It may take a while, but eventually, you should start getting an idea where those in the market for this card value it.

The first thing I would do is put a high quality scan of the card, front and back side, in this topic, and ask for people to give you some feedback on where they like the card, price wise. They can do so in this discussion, or they can message you privately if they prefer. But I would definitely let the collectors on this forum have a look at it. The card's scarcity along with the condition of the card itself will help Net54's experienced collectors give you an idea where to start.

I look forward to seeing your card. Good luck with your sale!

Bill

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.