View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 10:02 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Tough to say, but I doubt it. They would never have the time to do the diligent and deep research necessary to uncover all of these in advance. Isn't that what PSA's supposed "guarantee" is for, anyway? They are the ones supposedly spending the time examining these, and determining the appropriate grade. They should be the ones held accountable.

The only reason PWCC is giving refunds is that they are directly responsible for the current and past deception, and are acting upon the advice of their attorney. Otherwise, I doubt there would be any restitution for those who've been defrauded.

Would Love to Find Out Who Submitted these Cards for the Doctor/Doctors..... who's invoices are these on....there are way more guys other than the one we have all be talking about...first things first...who is submitting the cards exposed as altered for whitman111???

We all seem to be targeting on PWCC and yes they're crummy.... doctors and PSA are also crummy.....Who is gonna roll who is gonna be the fall guy??

Will be interesting to see this unfold......Vintage Non Sport is the Only Thing Keeping me Going

Last edited by Johnny630; 07-29-2019 at 10:02 AM.