View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:01 PM
J@$0n.Chri$$i$

1. Anything Pittsburgh related, all sports, all eras (19th Century to Present).

2. PCL - I started with a T212 back slogan run but I finished that. So, now I collect other issues/types of primarily PCL HOFers.

3. All sports from 1974-1986'ish. I like to collect my favorite players from when I was growing up, not just superstars and HOFers. I normally buy these raw in the EX+ range to store in binders.

4. My "side project" is to collect all baseball Topps All-Star Rookies (the ones with the trophy icon on them) from 1960-Present.

5. I'm not really a set collector, but I am slowly building 1956 Topps Baseball (about 50% complete) and 1957 Topps Football (about 75% complete).

This sounds like alot. It took a few years, but I found it's what works for me. It's enough that if I get bored with one, I can jump to another for a while and it's not too much that I feel like I'm not making progress on anything.

Oh yeah, I'll still buy a few shiny cards (Trout, Harper, Kershaw, etc.) from time to time. Yeah, I'm an addict.

***I've had 50+ successful BST transactions as both a buyer and a seller. Please feel free to PM me for references***