View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Default New board- quick update

Posted By: leon

Thanks Marty..... I think we are making good progress now. I could have too many fingers in the pie but we will be there soon. We are actually hoping to open it up BEFORE the REA auction close so folks can check out the fantastic chat room we have in place...It really is neat. If Brian M doesn't tar and feather me for changing directions so many times we will be in good shape...The new registration process is in place too and I will give an update, with a new thread, when we open to let folks know what is going on. It should work the correct way this time and each registered member will be required to supply, via an email to me:

1. User ID
2. first and last name
3. Daytime phone #

After I receive that you will be approved. If anyone doesn't want to send that email they can still lurk and read the board just as they can now. You will have to be registered to see the BST but that is the only part you will need to be registered to see, except for some user info....but threads and other forums will be viewable to anyone, except those pesky trolls....They will find the new board not to their liking...