View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay/paypal 10% coupon..........

Posted By: Iggy...

I googled the code and saw this on a blog somewhere (concerning the CHOLIDAY0710P paypal redemption code). Thought I would copy and paste it here for those interested. I'm assuming these are the facts on the code:

There's a 10% off up to $100 on the front page:

Who is eligible to redeem this eBay Holiday Savings Coupon?

This special offer is only for registered eBay users who received a Holiday Savings Coupon email from eBay or who logged into www.eBay.com with their own eBay User ID and saw a Holiday Savings ad there. The Holiday Savings Coupon is not transferable. See Eligibility for details.

How to redeem your eBay Holiday Coupon:
1. Log in at www.eBay.com using your eBay User ID. (NOTE: If you have more than one eBay User ID, this offer is valid only for the User ID associated with the email at which you received the Coupon or the User ID you had logged in with when you saw the Holiday Savings ad.)
2. Shop with sellers who accept PayPal. Just look for the PayPal logo.
3. Ensure the listing ends before the Coupon expiration date (December 18, 2007 11:59:59 PM PST)
4. During checkout, select PayPal as your payment method. (Make sure the email address on your eBay User ID account is also on your PayPal account. More details .)
5. When prompted, enter your redemption code: CHOLIDAY0710P

-Lovely Day, Iggy...