View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 09:44 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark70Z View Post
Can't you guys cut a Brooksie collector a break! When I first saw the pin I thought I'd put a bid in that was a "sure" win ($305). Man, that bid didn't last long. So, how much was the winning bidder willing to pay for the pin; a bit more?!?

By the way, on the O's picture pack photo's the early one's list Brooks with the middle name as "Colbert" as well. They later corrected the mistake.

Just a side note, I've never seen this pin before and I've been collecting Brooks for quite a while now. Congrats on the GREAT addition!
Mark,
Im sure his bid was much higher but thats the way it goes sometimes. As for never seeing that pin before that is why it went so high. All of us hadnt seen it before. The other version the corrected one with his name spelled right is also just as hard to find. Here is a photo for everyone who needs to know what we are talking about.

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 04-20-2016 at 10:57 AM.