View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Default buck weaver survey

Posted By: James Gallo

Boxingcardman

I agree as to those members of the team who were actively part of the conspiracy that it is impossible for me to justify their actions. Joe Jackson took money to cheat. He may have breached his contract to cheat and he may have felt bad and given away the money later on, but he's still a crook as far as I am concerned and way worse than a juicer. At least the juicer is trying to play better.

Was this really a serious statement. Do you think Bonds cares about playing better. All he wanted was to be in the spotlight and to get more money. I think that is the #1 motivation for damn near all the players that juiced.

So by taking something that was illegal in the US to use they enabled themselves to get an unfair advantage and were cheating.

To me that is six of one and half a dozen of another. The #1 motivation of both groups of players was money, cash, green backs.

If the Black Sox had a union anything like the union of today they would still be the white sox and we would be talking about how great they were.

Thankfully no one will ever talk about how Bonds was on so many great teams as he will finish his career without every winning the ultimate prize which IMO is a world series. Then again I don't know if bonds gives a crap about that.

James Gallo

Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.