View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Administrator

Default Announcing a new forum- Net54 Memorabilia Forum

Posted By: leon

So I was riding around mowing grass yesterday on my zero turn radius mower and gave some thought to the question of a memorabilia forum. About 2 years ago when Brian and I took this one (NET54 VBC) over there had been some stink about this one getting too far away from cards and we wanted a more focused "card" board. That is the reason we started another board that was card centric. Well, it's a new day and, in trying to make this board better, we are going to institute a memorabilia forum this evening. It will be completely seperate from this main page. The project was already started and finished last night. Hopefully it won't take a lot more of our time but we'll see how it goes. It will be implemented this evening and there will be an icon right next to the OldCardboard icon that you will be able to click on to go to it. It will look exactly like this forum except there won't be a poll and the BST part will revert back to the baseball BST...with memorabilia still being an option toward the bottom. We (Brian and I) don't anticipate any issues but please understand it's a work in progress and a trial. I never will institute something on the board that I will not be able to reverse if something unintended happens in a negative way. I hope it's half as successful as this one. It will be for almost anything Pre-War baseball.....but again it will be a work in progress. Memorabilia will still be allowed on this board and considered mildly off topic as it is now....I can only imagine what the naysayers will say...but hey- we will never please everyone. best regards

edited typo...