View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Ken Goldin

Hello
I was informed of this web site at the national and told that it would be a good resource for my Auction company.
In responce to the above, I have worked with law enforcement in the past with regards to people who have illegally reprinted old score board certificates that were not security protected and used them to try to sell FAKE autographs. Most of these have the signature of my father Paul goldin as the facsimile on the cert. If you have old SB certs, look for my facsimile on the cert, and hold up to light and look for a water mark.
If anyone here ever has a question they may message me here with a picture of their item and the cert, or just ask a question.

The website is www.goldinauctions.com and YES, I have worked with every athlete in the industry from Joe Dimaggio and Mickey Mantle, to Ali, Ripken, Shaq, Aaron etc. I have paid out over $150 million directly to athletes over my career, so it certainly makes sense that the specialty of Goldin Auctions is going to be bringing athlete collections for auction.
Ken Goldin

Last edited by kengoldin; 08-13-2012 at 04:05 PM.