View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:02 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Hitter View Post
What about the fake Jordan?
What fake Jordan? The Jordan on the left is supposedly the real Jordan and the one on the right is supposedly the fake. Do you know how to tell the difference between a real and a fake? I do. I'm not sure why you're calling it a fake. Newsflash: It is real! If you can't look and tell the difference, how can you call it a fake?

I think the situation was a bit fishy, but I'm not quite sure it was a scam. Think about it for a minute. Why would a scammer mail out a real Jordan RC worth hundreds of dollars (even raw)? Why not a counterfeit one? Or even an empty slab? It makes no sense.

Did it ever occur to the lynch mob mentality that the two cards above are the same card and it was re-holdered at some point and that's why the flip looks different? I know, that's too logical and it's much easier and makes for much more drama to call it a fake and a scam. People that dfon't know how to spot a fake, shouldn't refer to the card as a fake. If you're not sure how to tell the difference, please ask and I'll be more than happy to tell you.