View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 01:13 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigyankeeman View Post
I use BIN a tremendous amount of the time on Ebay. Being an advanced Yankee collector, its hard for me to find cards I still need and are affordable, and even if its over-priced, many times that high price is worth it to me (and isnt that the definition of the value of a card, what it is worth to you), and i jump on it right away before someone else gets it. This goes for other parts of my collection, the other NY teams and a few other misc things.

I will say if the price is insane then i wont buy it, or i will make an offer though.

Also i love BIN cards when i get the extra Ebay bucks offers. For instance i just got a 5-times Ebay bucks offer and got on Ebay and used it on a BIN that was around $200.
yes BINs is a convenience..if willing to wait it out you could get a card potentially for less but that's true in lots of things in life...

the ebay bucks is great incentive for me to ask for seller to take a little less.. to finally get close to market price....amazing though even with 10% off with ebay it still hard to find cards within 10% market price for early 1950s topps