View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 07:12 AM
Arthur R!ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Hamilton View Post
So quick update here... i decided i just couldnt have the card in my collection... i would always wonder and feel bad selling to someone else without certainty it was unaltered. I decided to take the high route and write a polite email to Brent at PWCC. Here is what I wrote:

"Brent –

In light of the recent scandal with Gary Moser, I would like to return my T227 Ty Cobb PSA 1.5 purchased from you in April 2019. As your website states, PWCC is focused on “trading on trust”

This card was submitted by Gary Moser to PSA and then sold by Gary Moser through PWCC. I just can’t have a card like in my collection.

I trust you will do the right thing and accept my return and issue me a full refund.

Thank you kindly,

Taylor Hamilton"

Brent replied with this:

"Taylor,

The message boards have many things wrong. This card was not consigned by Gary Moser (just FYI). More importantly It also shows no signs of alteration, and as such this isn’t a card we can directly enforce our return policy.

These boards are out of control in many ways, and are defacing cards for little reason and I’m sorry for this slander against a card you own. If you’d like you can certainly always send the card to PSA for their reconfirmation of the grade and it’s accuracy. Soon we also hope to have a program in place where we can facilitate this review for cards which have been slandered on the boards. If you’d like to check back later this month we hope to have that option in place."

The slime coming off this guy is unreal. I trust anyone on the message boards more than I do this guy... any thoughts would be appreciated, is it time to start getting a class action lawsuit together? a flight up to Portland?

Best,

Taylor
So Brent knows which cards were submitted by Moser. That's good to know. I'm sure that admission will be important in the coming months.

Successful transactions with Burger King, Amazon, Great Cuts, Tacos Villa Corona, TJ Maxx