View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 07:56 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Mike youare a sick man. Go back to Todd he will hold your hand and tell you everying is good.
Oh by the way.I was gonna let this go, but how about an answer on this one too. You said Collectibles of the stars didn’t have LOAs in 1997 and that the 1997 LOA for the Mantle posted by Chris was a forgery. So, how about this 1997 Cheetah the Chimp LOA from Collectibles of the Stars? Is this a forgery ? Its dated 1997. And you say the Cheetah signing was some joke but did you know the Chimp wasn’t Cheetah and was never in a Tarzan movie and that anyone who bought your Cheetah signed photos got ripped off with the signature of some unknown chimp? The real Cheetah was dead for years, read the Washington Post. Help us on this one. Those are your signatures on the LOA, or are those forgeries too? You’re so well respected people are forging your name as much as Mantle I guess.
Attachment 119258
By the way is that your signiture on top or was that forged as well. Hold on a second. It was the CIA at the door telling me to stop.
Let's take a quick look at the Wiki page for Cheeta, which contains a large list of all the different chimps associated with the Character.

From looking through the list, I would assume THIS is the one who was used for that signing.

"Cheetah-Mike (also known as Org), a male chimpanzee owned by Suncoast Primate Sanctuary after being donated from Noell's Chimp Farm in Palm Harbor, FL. Alleged to have been born about 1931 (claimed age in February 2008 was 77), to have been acquired from the estate of Johnny Weissmuller in 1957, and to have been "one of the original 'Cheetahs' from Johnny Weissmuller's Tarzan movies." It has been speculated that this chimp, if he indeed has any connection to Weissmuller, may actually have come from a Florida tourist attraction the actor once launched that included chimps, rather than having appeared in any of his Tarzan films. According to journalist Andrew Woods, this Cheeta was also known as Org. Died in Palm Harbor, Florida, of kidney failure on December 24, 2011."