View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 03:21 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I honestly don't follow the relevance of all this. Does a private company PWCC need a legal justification to turn away a consignment? I thought we were discussing the import of their decision to do just that with people they say have a proven track record. Unless that language was a BS smokescreen and they actually aren't stopping doing business with anyone because the track record hasn't been proven? Interesting angle, I hadn't considered that. But, I wouldn't put it past them I suppose.
I'm not a lawyer, but what if they turn away a consignment and that person alleges discrimination? What if they were falsely accused of being a card doctor by an ex business partner determined to see them fail? Who is responsible for putting names on this can't submit list? Is there an appeal process? In theory it sounds great. Just don't accept submissions from known card doctors. In practice I don't think it's that simple.