View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 02:56 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Well some of these guys are suspected drug dealers or money launderers. So they haven't been convicted of anything. And accepting their deposits isn't a crime. What legal justification is there for the bank to turn away their deposit? What if a drug dealer's grandmother gives him 100 bucks for his birthday? Can he deposit that check but not the drug money? How do you determine which is which?
I honestly don't follow the relevance of all this. Does a private company PWCC need a legal justification to turn away a consignment? I thought we were discussing the import of their decision to do just that with people they say have a proven track record. Unless that language was a BS smokescreen and they actually aren't stopping doing business with anyone because the track record hasn't been proven? Interesting angle, I hadn't considered that. But, I wouldn't put it past them I suppose.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-16-2019 at 02:59 PM.