View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 01:53 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Brent admitted the Mantle was worked on prior to it being sold by him. Now Jesse is claiming that Brent is lying?
My reading of his statement was an acknowledgment that the card appears to have been worked on, but not to a degree that would qualify for an altered grade. I didn't see anything that would indicate he had knowledge the card was altered before the auction.

I did not go to law school like some of those commenting. But it seems to me you guys are making assumptions and accusations that even if very likely to be true haven't been proven to be true. And you're stating them as though they're facts.

If more evidence comes out tying pwcc to card doctors and showing they knowingly defrauded customers it may bring the company down. Or it could turn out there isn't any proof and this will all blow over. If I had to place a bet today, it would be on the latter. It will be interesting to see how it plays out though.