View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 12:45 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Not all, I don't go to blowout often. I didn't see any evidence that pwcc knowingly sold altered cards there though. I don't think refusing to accept consignments from known or suspected card doctors will change much.

Hey jack, send this card in to pwcc for me. They banned my name or address. Not a hard thing to get around.
Just posted from Brent himself. https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1290614

These threads continue to be appreciated and we are grateful for the research.

While the original subject of this thread, the '52 Mantle, is an example of how a card can, in our opinion, be conserved, there have been a number of cards identified on this thread that do fit the definition of alteration.

Thanks to these important efforts, I will say that the submitters of the items that have been identified as altered are prohibited from participating in the PWCC Marketplace moving forward based on the terms of our Marketplace Tenets. We are also working with the grading companies to address the issue according to our Tenets.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at betsy@pwccmarketplace.com with any specific questions or comments.

Last edited by irv; 05-15-2019 at 12:47 PM.