View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 06:39 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
No David that would be restoring. Not preserving nice try though. Because you are taking something that was changed and restoring it to how it was originally. That isn’t preservation. Stopping one from marking it in the first place would be preserving it. You really get off trying to be mr cool and edgy on the net don’t you. And why do you hide your name with characters if you type David and James into google there are over 2 billion hits seriously what the hell are you so worried about someone seeing out of that many hits.

Plus people Erase marks that are from The factory like print marks on the border. Seriously let this conversation for those that know what the hell they are talking about. But as we know you just need the drama must make you feel important or something. Once the alteration occurs it’s altered there’s no going back. Making more alterations is t doing anything but making more alterations.
LOL, you took the time to Google my name. I didn't know you cared so much. Thanks, Glyn.

So, if some 8 year old marked on a card in 1953, what do you consider that? I consider it an alteration. But let's hear what you have to say. Impart some wisdom on us, Glyn.