Thread: PWCC vault?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 06:59 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshum View Post
I looked on the PWCC website for more info, and there are fees charged for any cards sent to the vault unless they are from a PWCC auction, so on top of the 0.5% storage fee that was mentioned in the e-mail I received, the following fees also apply. For non-graded cards, there is a $10 minimum fee so for a card under around $140-150, it looks like that fee would offset any sales tax savings.

Archival Fee.
Graded Cards – 1% of market value is charged at intake of assets (minimum fee of $2 per asset and a maximum fee of $100 per asset). Note: completely graded sets, mixed grading company sets or sets registered with PSA, SGC, and/or Beckett use the same ingestion process as single graded cards.

Non-Graded Cards – 1% of market value is charged at intake of assets (minimum fee of $10 per asset and maximum fee of $100 per asset).
Ingestion just seems like the wrong word. I think they use it multiple times.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.