View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealToppsaholic View Post
no Ben, NO ONE else was offered our number -- only you.

was anyone else offered our number to call us ? if so speak up !

was ANYONE ELSE here PMed by us offering to speak on the topic and disclose extra info ? if so speak up ! (silence)

NOOOO one was Ben, only you were offered our # to call --- and we knew youd lack the sack (my WIFE called you out on that one) her quote "i highly doubt this BEN character has the spine to call us based on what we have seen from him so far" ... then "i don't call strangers" was your reason ....
then "i don't give out my number" ... this is the same guy that insists we listed it twice? not true.

OK ? -- our 'BS' ? you have your mind made up it seems. more info forthcoming -- we find it very interesting you can type but not speak lol -- "I don't call strangers .... but I will bash them without full knowledge"

for the 5th time -- CHECK YOUR OLD THREAD on this topic -- I will be very surprised if you didn't name the previous seller who listed it -- it is a certainty we listed it once. this is what I mean by you being clueless Ben -- you are simply wrong. but you have your mind made up and its YOU who doesn't want the real answers.

we do know a great back surgeon, if you ready to get that spine fixed.

now WHO wants to see COBB burn ?
I blocked Toppsaholic on eBay two years ago because Matthew and/or Allison sent many super low ball offers on my items. He/she became offended when I would decline the offer. He/she began sending many rambling and offensive eBay messages so I blocked them. Fast forward about a year and begin receiving more messages from them because they were mad that they couldn't bid or send an offer. Again the messages became offensive. I second Ben's complaint that they did indeed give me their phone number to continue our conversation off of eBay. No, I didn't call them. They asked for my number. No, I didn't share it with them. I was hoping that they would just go away. A few days later the card they were interested in was sold. The buyer's account was registered near the city in which Toppsaholic was located. Turns out they used a second eBay id to buy the card. They are very persistent. I hope that their persistence works out well for them in other parts of their lives.

It will be interesting to read what Matt or Allison's account of this story will be. Are they going to want me to call them at home again? Will they try to insult me or others by name-calling? Will they further trash Net 54?

Back to the Cobb card...yes, burn it. If you offer video proof of the card destruction, can you please include your face(s) in the video so I know who to avoid at the National?

Last edited by horzverti; 09-10-2016 at 08:52 AM.