View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 10:33 AM
Michael

Default Jordan

Those of us who are IP collectors who spend 6 weeks a year between fall league and spring training know each other very well and we see each other daily and help each other on sets etc. I know you guys do not know me tho people like Jim Stinson, Ron Gordon, etc know me well. When you are an IP collector you know which of the collectors there to trust and when my friend left the hobby and I bought all he only got stuff in person, not through trades or TTM or purchases as he NEVER did those. The fact JSA rejected it is meaningless as they have rejected many items many of us have gotten in person. I had them reject 2 Ichiro spring training autographs, only to accept them the 2nd time (same authenticator too), same with a Jeter and a few others. Will post the Jordan once it is returned to me. I don't need the $, just not interested in autographs outside of HOF, Jewish, and Beatles, so want to unload it at a fair price.
I wouldn't mind if a company always erred on the side of being cautious and rejected good ones at times but these guys also slab some pretty laughable vintage signed cards and then folks buy them

Last edited by theshleps; 11-20-2015 at 10:36 AM.