View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 04:44 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default 1941 Wheaties premium

Ryan
You should consider putting a caveat in your BST transactions saying something like-

" I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts on my card. I prefer no comments, not even nice ones, unless it is pertaining to buying the card. Please don't take this as anything but an appreciative request. Thanks"

Then if people make comments, and you don't like them, PM me and I will ask them to refrain. Problem solved.
As for bumping a thread, generally I say not more than every 3-4 days, and depending on their frequency and nature, I might ask certain people to wait a week before bumping. However, except for the Live Auction section, where things are more time sensitive, there are no firm rules. That said, if you bump something more than once every 3-4 days you are likely to get a PM if I see or hear about it. Overall the BST is a bright spot of the board, I believe.
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Personally, I prefer that nobody comment on any BST I ever post (even “nice card GLWS”).

Also, not that I have any pull, but I think an OP should only be able to bump their BST thread once every 15 days (x2)/month - it gets old seeing the same threads and Its very aggravating when you post a BST and within an hour are jumped by a thread that’s been on BST for years.

Ryan Hotchkiss
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pf272unc1941dimaggio.jpg (76.5 KB, 219 views)

Last edited by Leon; 05-21-2019 at 04:45 PM.