View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 09:51 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Good timing. Just got my tickets for an upcoming game...

clevelandindiansticket.jpg

And let me chime in by asking where does it end?? A couple of weeks ago I was on line waiting to order when some frickin' little snowflake d-bag twat looked up from his phone and snarkily said, "That's rude. Cultural appropriation." You know what he was referring to?? My throwback Buffalo Bills hat. It has the silhouette of a buffalo on it. Since I had no clue what he was talking about, I said, "What??" He pointed at my hat and said it was offensive to Native Americans. Let me reiterate, a graphic of a bison in silhouette is offensive. Never has the term 'snowflake' been more apt than here. I took my cap off to look at, because quite frankly, I was dumbfounded as to what this idiot was talking about. When I realized what the 'issue' was, I put the hat back on and got right in his f_cking face and went bananas on him. What a little, sniveling tool. As I quite loudly 'explained' that Buffalo is the name of an effin' city in Western New York and it has nothing to do with Indians or their culture, I told this, I assume, college student to go back to the classroom and continue being indoctrinated by 'professors' shoving dumbass terms like 'cultural appropriation' down his throat. Yeah, you're going to go far in life, little boy. Man, I am lucky I didn't end up in jail. The best part was a couple of people on line (one a 49'ers fan who told me she hates Buff) smiling after the pathetic worm quickly bolted, telling me, "Way to go!!"

Again, where does it end??

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.

Last edited by JollyElm; 02-01-2018 at 02:31 AM. Reason: grammar