View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckiGuy View Post
Will SGC allow me to submit cards at the show that they can then grade and mail back to me? I'm not in hurry to get these cards graded, but it'll be easier than mailing it to then if I can just drop the cards off in Cleveland
Good Question.

I wonder too (Since I am only going for one day and they say cards will be ready at the end of show on Sunday for Pick Up) if I just left them would they immediately mail them back to me once they get back to PSA Headquarters?

I mean they will already be graded so I should not have to wait the 6 Months Plus that people say you have to wait these days.

I am not talking about leaving them to be graded at PSA Headquarters when they get back like the OP says he wants to drop them off for (He would just save the time it takes to mail them and save on Postage).

I want to give them to them and pay as if I am picking them up on Sunday but I will not be there to pick them up. Then they will have to take them back already graded. They would just then have to mail them back to me.

Anybody do that to save time?

Last edited by that T206 Guy; 07-07-2018 at 12:16 AM.