View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
What would be really cool is if you would keep a running total of what you have for trade in each of your new posts.

There was a guy who did this a couple years ago over on BO and he done it perfectly. Even had eBay/PayPal and shipping fees listed. Everybody got to see how far he had come and how far he had left to go. Getting your posts in this thread organized and keeping them on point will really help in your goal.
[QUOTE=Huysmans;1653633]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE View Post

Sorry, no. Your argument would only have validity if the market guaranteed 100% that one card would sell quicker than the other... But EVERYONE reading this knows these things aren't set in stone. I hate to sound arrogant, and I'm often wrong... but here I'm not.
The fact that you used words like "probably" and "may" says it all... Your fantasy is based on wishful thinking to benefit yourself.. Nothing more. If you want to collect on ASSUMPTION, more power to you, but don't expect that from others.
...you still just can't be honest with the members on here or, more importantly, yourself.

Again Stephen its nothing personal, I'm just the type that has to call out a wrong.
Sorry....

I do wish you the best otherwise.

Brent

Wrong in your opinion. Some will agree with your "opinion" and some here won't. I'm the type to call out a hater. You're a hater. You do sound arrogant. How am I being dishonest? You make no sense. Hey wanna trade? No? That's cool. Hit up another thread.

Last edited by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE; 04-23-2017 at 05:29 PM.