View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 04:33 PM
Br.ent So.bie

[QUOTE=EYECOLLECTVINTAGE;1653607]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huysmans View Post
Sorry, its nothing at all personal, but when you're asking for charity.... And yes, use any rhetoric you choose... You're still asking people to give you MORE for LESS...
Plus you're somewhat known for constantly asking others to share their knowledge with items you are unaware of.... but then the minute you get what you want, its no one's business expect the people willing to "donate" to your noble cause? With all due respect, you honestly can't see how that would rub people the wrong way?? This isn't rocket science, the bottom line is you're on here always asking to receive more than you give.... and some people get tired of it.

Again, its nothing personal. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but acting like this is somewhat juvenile. That said, if you were willingly more transparent, I think it would help benefit your goal. Quote

Ps it's not charity.

If I have a cobb and you have a don Larsen. Mines worth 1000 yours is worth 1200 psa 10 mines a psa 1. Which market is bigger? Which is a easier sell? Which would you rather have?

How am I not transparent? I couldn't make this post any more clear. I'm trading up to a mantle. Holy smokes.
You just said it yourself....YOURS is worth 1000... THEIRS is worth 1200
You do understand that one amount is MORE than the other right?? I don't care about what kind of rationale you use regarding which market is bigger, its CHARITY... plain and simple... You want MORE for giving LESS. Is this really hard for you to understand? Just be honest with yourself and others.