View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 07:02 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I didn't think it was that bad of a question given the situation...And an answer of "I prefer not to say" seems ok too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Of course not. But this situation is unlike most situations. He is asking for people to go out of their way to help and he has stated his goal (get a mantle). I know if he planned on selling the card a day after getting the mantle, i would want to know that.

Another example would be if someone says they need me to take lesser money for a card than i normally would because they needed medication and were going to sell the card to help them get funds for that. So i do the deal only to learn that it was not true.

Again, people dont have to follow through with what they say but i am just giving you a reason why asking him what he plans to do with the mantle isnt out of line considering this whole thread is about him getting a mantle based on the net54 community helping him out.

I really do not think me asking "what do you plan on doing with the mantle once you get it?" is a tough question for him to answer publicly. Perhaps he was going to put it in a nice looking display and show the net54 community a picture of it , that could encourage more people to work out deals with him. Maybe he doesnt know. My question isnt an attack, its just a simple question.

just saying.....