View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Well, maybe the nature of autograph collecting is that there are more squabbles? I don't collect autographs, though have a few through ordinary sports collecting, and only read some of what goes on, on this board. This comment above is a bit of a conundrum though. If someone only collects autographs and an autograph sub forum wouldn't help, then I am not sure there would be an answer for that.

btw, I am definitely leaning towards giving a separate forum a try...we have been over this before but have never tried one. We could revert back to what we have now, if it didn't work out. This thread is just to make as sure as possible there isn't some unforeseen issue (I can't think of)..

Autographs are much more contentious and prone to arguments because a lot of the time, (a majority of the time) the focus is on authenticity, which leads to arguments, which happens with memorabilia and cards a lot less.

I think if you split them or not, either way would work, it just means one more click, i don;t think people are having a hard time now figuring out if a thread is about an autograph or not, they can just skip it like i skip a t205 or hassan triple threads if i am a t206 collector exclusively.

i can't figure out how people know there are autograph arguments on these threads if they didnt read them? But either way if it is split or not I don't think it's a huge deal. If most people want it split, you should try it.