View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 07:29 AM

This guy contacted me directly about a week ago through PM and asked if I was interested in these Ruths. I said no (not bc I didn't want those cards - they are awesome) because I didn't have $300k just sitting around burning a whole in my pocket. I did think it very odd that this was how he was trying to sell such major cards, but I have done some larger deals through BST and thought oh well; I did suggest he may have better luck with an auction house. He also asked if I had anything I would sell and if I knew anyone who would he interested in these Ruths.

All that said, when I was interested in a card from a person (not even always a member) I have never dealt with, I have always vetted that person by asking (privately) other board members, including Leon. Net54 is a huge resource that way.

So this guy was trying to sell someone else's cards? That is destined to fail on a deal this size. No way I am sending that kind of $$ ro some random without seeing the card first and taking possession of the card the instant I give over the $$. Sounds to me that this guy, beside being a criminal, is a few cards short of a full deck.