View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakhappy View Post
Also wanted to thank Bill for starting this thread because I'm positive that because of his efforts, donations have been made that otherwise would not have been...and for that, we know some animals are getting care that is much needed.
Ultimately, that's all I care about. This is happening right now, and there's not a lot of coverage about it in the news. And that's just tragic. These poor creatures need somebody to speak out for them, so I've done it everywhere I can think of. And if we've helped to even save a few dogs, then it is worthwhile to me. Thank you to everybody that has helped to spread the word, and has reached into their pockets to help those that are on the ground working to save these beautiful dogs. We are all God's creatures, and should be treated with kindness.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.