View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Leon is your reaction perhaps colored by the fact that the post was about a subject that obviously is one you feel passionately about?

I think Rick does have a valid point. For example autism and developmental disabilities are very important to me, but I would not have thought to start a thread on a baseball card board urging people to donate to those causes.
Yes and no. In my eyes, as moderator, I give a heck of a lot of leeway to the folks who add the most value to the board. Members who start good threads are my favorite members, in that respect.
And yes, I am a passionate dog lover, so that could play a little bit into it but not as much as my response above.

That being said I have already PM'd another good member today about an off topic as I do think there are a few too many at this current time. But besides that, and as far as the board's welfare is concerned, I am sticking to my story.

And I also need to add that Rick (hi Rick) is a good guy and this wasn't meant to be personal but is meant to give my opinion on the subject.