View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 07:45 AM
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
Stephen, it looks to me like you are the one taking all of the risk in these transactions. You offered a T205 WOJO, which is an easy sell, for some T206's. Even if the "book value" of the T206's is $1000, it is much more difficult to sell these types of cards than it is to easily flip the WOJO. Some of the T206's will sell quickly, and some will sit on eBay for awhile, and some you will have to sell at a discount. You are the one taking the risk and you are the one who is doing the work of selling and trading multiple lower value cards. I don't know why people are hassling you about this.

Good luck with your quest.

Rick
+1

It will be easier to take one card and trade down for parts. That's where the value is, I would guess. You get better value in cards overall because you are willing to accept the transaction costs of time, shipping, etc. I think this could work, but it will certainly take awhile.

I too would like to follow along, but there are a lot of people on here annoyed by the way this is being carried out that are distracting from the value of considering the pursuit, which alone is interesting to me.

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206