View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 11:15 AM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I do this with DirectTv too. They even told me if you call every 6 months we will give you a discount for asking...but you have to call, it's not automatic. So I call....
OMG!!
I had Direct TV and all i got with them is %^&*.
I was nearly paying 100 buck for 200 channels, and no extra sports or anything, riduclous!! and dont get me going on their services.
I had a established pole, with piping underground. They say they couldnt attach to it and install a new one next to it. For god sakes! they had no problem using that pole for the last 6 yrs. Their claim is that the company split into 2 parts. But i made damn sure they dug the old pole up and haul it off. To make it more frustrating is they did not dig the wires deep enough thru the mulch ant etc. (thats why i had a buried pipe on the old one) to prevent the edger or tiller tearing the cord up. Now i have 3 receivers and 6 remotes controls (count them- 6!!!) and i tried to give the others back to them. They say no! to keep them. Now i am waiting to receive the prepaid boxes so i can send their $%^& back to them! And while on the phone, the polite person kept trying to give discounts and offeres, which i dont care about any HBO crap, most of the time its $%^ i already seen. I just wanted to lower my bill back down to what was around 70 or so buck when i started.
Basically told her, it was too late!!!
Last week i dropped them for AT&T u-verse as a bundle deal, as i already had phone & internet with them. I am not 100% keen with either, as their tech's did not dig the line deep enough, basically 1-2 inches in the ground, and did not dig the old line up. Previously, my neighbor had new service, and the techs were unaware of our house in the back, and decided to cut our service and the tech tried to cover his ass by burying the line, so the new tech cant find it- Arrgh!
I am unable to have xfinity for some reason, as my utilities are under-ground.
To make a long story short, you got to be bitchy! or keep switching every 2 yrs.