View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Tom Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by glchen View Post
Out the seller for this card.

This situation is always very difficult, and I run into it also. If it's a common like an E95 Devlin that's relatively cheaper, you end up just having to eat it. However, if I purchased a more expensive card that is raw, I will send it to a TPG w/ a shorter turnaround time, and not 45 business days. Really, you need something like 10 business days b/c that ends up being something like 20 real days, and ebay counts 45 real days and not business days. It's a huge pain, and one of the problems of buying raw cards from sellers that are not well known or have a solid reputation.

If you are not certain about the authenticity of the card, and want a free "quick opinion," I would post it here. Although there are a few that will say if you can't tell it's real, don't buy it, there are many, many people on this board that are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I can't tell you how much money that I have saved myself by posting a thread about the card in question on the board, and someone tells me it's fake. There are a lot of people very willing to help you out on this board, for free, w/ a turnaround time faster than any TPG.
I would like to out the seller. Would you do this on this forum or ebay forum. thanks.