View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 05:02 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
As someone who gets flamed for being a little bit in the spotlight I don't blame Chris (or anyone) one bit for speaking their piece and not coming back. Darren Hughes comments above just about make me want to puke. The WOW, oh wow...kind of crap is internet mob mentality 101. If Chris wanted to come back, after that kind of crap being said, I would recommend he not do it. There is no need to answer that kind of juvenile drivel.

I had a long talk with Chris about Rule 21 when I consigned my whole collection to them. While I don't think AH's should generally bid in their own auctions I trust Heritage and that is why I went with them (and they have supported our forum from day 1). A few comments from the peanut gallery is background noise to Heritage's dominance in our field. They are dominant because they are good and people trust them, me included.
Are you freaking kidding me?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some guy comes on here to throw his crap around, basically saying that they can rip off the collectors you supposedly care about, and me responding to it makes ME the bad guy?????????????????????? What the hell fantasy world do you live in, Leon????????????? Since you personally attacked me, I'll return the favor, you feeble-minded moron. Ball up your fist, grease it up real good, and shove it straight up your f_cking a_s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.