View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Mike

I, too, use spreadsheets. My problem is not tracking my collection. My problem is that my collection has expanded to the point that it has outgrown any and all space I allot for it. Thankfully, I keep dupes to a minimum but since I was re-bitten by this hobby two years ago, my collection is getting crazy big. My ID here is my eBay ID. I am sure some of you vendors know me. I am tackling Topps from 51-69. Bowman from 48-55, Red Hearts and Red Man Tobacco, 60 Leaf and 63 Fleer. I took a T-206 detour and have 104 in T-206 top loaders. Lately, I have been hitting Pre War stuff. DoublePlays, Play Balls and Exhibit cards were first. Now I have the Strip Card bug. I also have a few Goudey and a couple Matchbooks, Oh did I mention my blankets?
I had a collection of some note thirty years ago when I had a whole bunch more space. I sold it to finance the 1980's (Anybody that was there knows of what I speak). A couple years ago I stumbled on to a few card blogs and came into some money that I could play with. The wife is cool with it except for the ever-expanding overflow. Also the scraps of bubble wrap, used toploaders and everything else we accumulate is a regal pain in the butt...Wow that's the most I have typed in years.

Last edited by Bocabirdman; 06-24-2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: typo