View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:06 PM

Bill Huggins is a long time good friend which I stated to start this post. I have known Bill and John for almost 40 years now.

I had to think long and hard before starting this thread but I was really upset to see the items I was bidding on surface on ebay 2 weeks later.

I think we have all gotten through to a long time hobby veteran who heard our cries and answered the call. I have full confidence and absolutely no doubt that this new policy will be enforced at H&S and HOC.

This excellent change couldn't have happened without the many voices here on NET54! And even though many of us do not spend billions of dollars on baseball cards each year, we are all still customers and Bill really came up to the plate for us!

I encourage anyone who may have pulled their names from the bidder list to get added back on as I will personally back the validity of this new policy.

A very special thanks to: Bill Huggins, John Scott, Josh Wulkan, James Feagans who contributed here. And of course a very special thanks to the NET54 family and Leon for making a difference in OUR hobby.

Sincerely,

Dan Mckee

Last edited by danmckee; 02-23-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: can't spell! I proof read worse than I spell!!!