View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 08:38 PM
Administrator

Default Can the little guys ever win in Mastro?

Posted By: LargeCharles

that those Enron employees, as I ,paid money into the very system set in place specifically for unfortunate circumstances. I gave my money to S.S.because it was supposed to be insurance for my future in case of tragedy. I considered myself fortunate , knowing at the time of my disability that because I paid into this system and had never in my adult life collected unemployment,welfare or taken advantage of any of the other govt. services, that just maybe,I would be looked at as a model citizen who should be able now to count on what the govt. promises. Instead,I get red tape and the govt. spends more on lawyers and court cost than they would have spent helping me. I know that there are those that will never agree with me regardless of party affiliation. I am so happy for you Scott that in the period in which you were homeless and jobless that you weren't permanantly injured because with your views, certainly you would never ask for help from the Govt., therefore may have died hungry and homeless and not been here to share your views today.You truly are blessed!
Peace,
LC