View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 01:31 PM

I should add that I am currently in the process of doing research and interviews for a book on the history of lineup cards. Lineup cards have played a small but important and unique role in the history of baseball, and I was surprised that no one has ever written anything in-depth about them, so I am doing it myself. But I look at this as a group effort, and have been very fortunate to already collect a lot of great info from collectors like yourselves among many others in and around baseball. If you have any knowledge to share about lineup cards, especially before the year 2000, please let me know.

Also, I'm including sections profiling high-end lineup cards (e.g., the cards from Ripken's 2,131 game, the 2004 World Series G4 dugout card bought for $165k, etc) as well as lineup card collections (I'm interested in all sorts of collections, not just high end ones). If you have a high-end card or an interesting collection and are up for it, please message me or email me at oemtom at aol . com.

Thank you!

- Tom O'Reilly